I can’t believe this day has finally arrived. I’ve graduated from “kindergarten blogging” and have my very own self-hosted website. Woo hoo! Let’s celebrate with a cinnamon spice layer cake recipe, topped with a rich maple cream cheese frosting!
I was going to make my favorite (and most requested) double chocolate bundt cake, topped with chocolate ganache without heavy cream, but a celebration of this caliber deserves multiple layers of love…and frankly, lots of rich, creamy icing!
I’ll share the layer cake recipe with you in just a bit, but first, I want to fill you in on all of the changes I’ve put into place.
Besides the new look, which I think perfectly describes me… easy, laid back, fresh, and fun, there are a number of other changes that will help you in getting the most out of this site.
- For starters, I’ve got a brand new domain name, which should be much easier for you to remember (and type!) Be sure to bookmark this for future reference: http://www.ItsYummi.com
- If you were a subscriber of posts for ItsYummilicious.Wordpress.com, you will need to resubscribe to keep receiving my new posts. I apologize for the inconvenience. You can subscribe to see my new recipes right here (click the link, then scroll to the bottom of the page).
Before we go any further, let’s check out this cinnamon spice layer cake recipe!
- I’ve added formatted recipes, thanks to EasyRecipe. Now you’ll see a pretty photo, the recipe, my notes, and maybe some nutritional information and links to products that I used to create the recipe. By the way, those links are affiliate links, meaning that if you click through and decide to make a purchase, I’ll receive a couple of pennies for each dollar you spend. I’ll be using that money to help maintain this website, so thanks in advance!
- If you want to give yourself a boost in cooking knowledge, check out my cooking terminology dictionary.
- Another great change are the coupon and savings links that you’ll find throughout the posts and pages. Clicking on them will give you access to high value, FREE coupons, e-cookbooks, and other savings and coupon sites. I’ve placed them here for you to use, so please take advantage of the savings!
Now let me share this delicious layer cake recipe with you!
Oh, and if you love cake recipes, but you don’t want to mess with the layers, be sure to also check out my recipe for caramelized banana skillet cake, or any of my bundt cake recipes.