My 50th birthday bash giveaway week is off and running at full speed! If you didn’t enter yesterday’s giveaway, it’ll be open until Friday, so CLICK HERE to enter the giveaway and to get some awesome recipes for my Low Carb Slow Cooker Italian Meatloaf and Bernadette’s Bacon, Jalapeno & Monterey Jack Tamale Bites.
TODAY’S recipes for my GREEK YOGURT SNACK DIP (get the recipe below) and Gillian’s OATMEAL CREAM PIES are just as awesome, and wait until you see the GIVEAWAY PRIZES that are up for grabs! CRAZY GOOD! I’m SO happy that you’re here to get in on this fun week! As a recap, here are the bloggers and brands that are celebrating with me:
There’ll be a whole new giveaway EVERY DAY this week, through Thursday, so please stop back each day to see what new prizes are up for grabs.
The EASIEST way to do that is to sign up to receive my new posts sent straight to your email. Just fill in this form and you’ll be all set!
Email me Chef Bec’s Recipes
HERE’S what’s up for grabs today:
- A HUGE case of Late July snack chips (assorted flavor varieties) and coupons for Stonyfield Greek Yogurt (open to U.S. residents only)
- A copy of Amanda Rettke’s cookbook, “Surprise-Inside-Cakes” (Amanda is the brilliant blogger behind I Am Baker) open to U.S. AND Canadian residents*
- a $25 Amazon gift card or Paypal cash! open to U.S. AND Canadian residents*
Scroll to the end of this post to get entered to win! OH, and GREAT news for my readers in Canada… you’re eligible to win some of the prizes! I’ve been wanting to open giveaways up to you, but it’s always been cost prohibitive…until now!
My recipe today features Stonyfield Greek yogurt. I’m a member of the Stonyfield Clean Plate Club. I was provided with free samples of their yogurt to create this recipe with, AND they sent me a huge case of Late July snack chips to dip into my dip with. DOUBLE THANKS!
TRIPLE BONUS was that they offered to send a case of Late July chips and some Greek yogurt for one of you lucky readers. If you’re looking for a healthy, all-natural snack chip that’s lower in carbs and calories than traditional snack chips, you’re gonna be in snacking Heaven with these!
I had several flavors of chips to choose from, so Brian and I did a taste test and determined that we couldn’t pick a favorite… we loved EVERY SINGLE variety!
With that being said, 3 of the flavor varieties, Red Hot Mojo, Sub Lime, and Mild Green Mojo, are sort of Caribbean in flavor. I wanted to find a chip that would help to accent those flavors, so I added mango and black beans to my dip. I also added a small amount of vanilla yogurt to bring an extra touch of sweetness. The dip was SO good that Brian, who’s also known as Mr. “I HATE yogurt”, helped me to devour the batch in less than 30 minutes. Can you say SMASHING SUCCESS?
You can have this dip put together in less than 5 minutes and in front of your game day crowd of hungry eaters in record time!
- 2 containers (5.3 ounces each) plain flavored nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 1 container (5.3 ounces) vanilla flavored nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen mango, diced small
- 1/4 cup cooked black beans (if using canned, rinse well and drain)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and use a wooden spoon or spatula to combine.
- SERVING SUGGESTION:
- Serve with snack chips, raw veggies, or as a topping for baked potatoes, rice, or salad
OK, so now that you’ve got more great recipes to try (don’t forget to check out Gillian’s recipe for OATMEAL CREAM PIES), here’s your chance to get your hands on more great prizes, too. GOOD LUCK!