Triple chocolate cookies are my September contribution to the Creative Cookie Exchange. This recipe will satisfy the deepest of chocolate cravings! Rich cocoa cookies are stuffed with nuts & 2 types of chocolate. They’re oh so yummi!
The Creative Cookie Exchange theme this month is comfort food. When you’re feeling sad or lonely, grab a cold glass of milk or a cup of coffee and one of these triple chocolate cookies. Your spirits will be lifted and your taste buds will do a happy dance!
Cookies are definitely a comfort food for me. Recently, I baked up several batches of cookies to help cheer up myself… umm, I mean a special friend.
Strawberry Lemon Linzer Cookies – Pin these to your holiday baking board… they’re the perfect holiday cookies.
And so are my Blackberry Linzer Cookies.
See all of my cookie recipes here, then head over to my Cookies Pinterest Board and repin to your heart’s content!
Are you ready for some comfort food, triple chocolate cookies style?
Check out what all of the other Creative Cookie Exchange bloggers made this month:
- Butterscotch Cookies from A Baker’s House
- Chocolate Cappuccino Toffee Chip Cookies from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Chocolate Chip Cookies Made with an Assortment of Chocolate from The Spiced Life
- Quadruple Chocolate Shortbread Cookies from Magnolia Days
- Dark Chocolate Chunk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies from Food Lust People Love
- Roth (The Sacred Cookies from Kashmir) from Spiceroots
- Crispy Potato Chip Cookies from Rhubarb and Honey
- Carrot Cake Sandwich Cookies from Made with Love
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookie from Noshing with the Nolands
- Thekua (Sweet Wheat Cookies from Bihar) from Indian Curries/Stew
- Peanut Butter & Damson Jam Bars from Baking in Pyjamas
- Momma’s Bran Chocolate Chip Cookies from Sweet Cinnamon Honey
- Nut Cookies from Basic N Delicious
- Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies from What Smells So Good?