Cheesy bacon broccoli quiche crescent cups make breakfast or weekend brunch quick, easy, and delicious! Crescent roll dough, broccoli, bacon, cheese, and eggs are baked up until golden.
Oh my GOSH! In less than 24 hours, I’ll be married to my best friend, soul mate, and my true gift from God! Brian and I have been living life’s roller coaster together for almost 7 years, and I still find new things to love about him every day.
Like the fact that he is the world’s BEST taste tester. SERIOUSLY! As I develop recipes, I rely on honest opinions and feedback. Some people have taste testers in their life who appease them, secretly spewing parts of their meal into napkins and then garnishing the cook with smiles and accolades. My Hasome is NOT one of those people. Have you ever known an Irishman to hold back the truth?
In his defense, he’s very polite when he tells me that my creations taste like crap. He’s an absolute gentleman about it. His negative feedback usually sounds something similar to this:
“Hey Boo? Will you please get me a glass of milk to help me choke down this
cardboard gingerbread? Ooops…I’m sorry, Honey, it’s just a little (*insert hacking and choking here*) dry.”
He’s such a love, isn’t he? 😉
Of course, when new recipes turn out amazing, he’s full of compliments. He turns on his “dote Boo with love” button, which sends me swooning to the moon and back. After he’s finished eating 2-3 helpings (a good sign that I’ve cooked well), he jumps onto Facebook and shares my recipe link with the fans of his Facebook page.
Oh, have I told you that I’m marrying a political enthusiast? (Thanks to my friend Maureen for the accurate description!)
Donovan household balance is like this; I cook up a storm in our kitchen, and Brian cooks up a storm over the current mess our country is in.
Brian and I are a perfect combination… Just like the eggs, bacon, broccoli, my favorite Kerrygold cheese, and crescent rolls that I used to make this portable breakfast!
They’re incredibly kid friendly, and such a fun way to start your day. After all, my favorite comfort foods… baked eggs, bacon, and cheese, plus broccoli for additional good health, all topped with Pillsbury Crescent Rounds.
These easy cheesy bacon broccoli quiche cups are all you’ll need and want for breakfast!
Here’s the easy, cheesy bacon broccoli quiche recipe. Enjoy!
Dubliner Quiche Crescent Cups
- 1 package Pillsbury Crescent Rounds
- 8 eggs
- 3/4 cup half & half (or milk)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (more or less to your preference)
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper (more or less to your preference)
- 3 Tablespoons dry ranch dressing mix
- 4 strips of bacon well cooked and crumbled (or 1/3 cup bacon bits)
- 1/3 cup shredded Kerrygold Dubliner cheese (Swiss or Parmesan will work too)
- 1 cup chopped broccoli thawed from frozen or blanched
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Brush six 1-cup ramekins lightly with olive oil (I used a Pampered Chef single serving stoneware pan)
- Divide and layer bacon, broccoli, and cheese evenly throughout the 6 cups and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and ranch dressing mix.
- Pour 1/2 cup egg mixture into each cup; Be sure not to overfill the cups, as eggs will rise during cooking.
- Place into heated oven and cook for 25 minutes. Carefully remove pan from oven and place one Crescent Round onto the top of each quiche cup. (You'll have 2 unused rolls that you can bake on an ungreased sheet pan, if desired.) Return pan to oven and cook for another 11-13 minutes, or until tops are golden brown.
- Remove pan from oven and place it on a wire rack to cool for 5 minutes before serving.