Easy Father’s Day recipes are manly meals and foods that make dad drool. Here are the best easy Father’s Day recipes, all rounded up in a simple menu plan for your Father’s Day celebration.
Father’s Day is June 18th this year, which means the weather will likely be perfect for a Father’s Day BBQ. When we cook out, my Hasome is typically our grill master. But on Father’s Day, I won’t let him cook. That’s his day to rest, relax, or get out for a round of golf while I stay home and create delicious food for him to enjoy.
He’s a big meat and potatoes guy, so I typically make things like Italian beef sandwiches or a pot of his favorite bison black bean chili. We bought a last year, so I made him Cajun smoked spare ribs.
This year, we’re going to a baseball game on Father’s Day. So, we’ll probably have the easiest of easy Father’s Day food… hot dogs or brats and some potato chips! 😉
Here are some delicious and easy Father’s Day recipes for you to make for the dad in your life.
Easy Father’s Day Appetizers
- Chipotle Deviled Eggs from Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Hot Ham and Cheese Sliders from Liz on Call
- Cheesy Bacon Jalapeno Bites
Easy Father’s Day Salads & Sides
- Bacon Potato Salad from Cooking with Curls
- Broccoli Salad from The Gingered Whisk
- Chipotle Roasted Corn Pasta Salad from White Lights on Wednesday
- Balsamic Grilled Asparagus from The Life Jolie
- Southern Style Mustard Potato Salad
Easy Father’s Day Main Dishes
- Grilled Chicken Wings from Kleinworth & Co.
- Giant Fair-Style Turkey Legs from Around My Family Table
- SoCo Burgers from Cooking on the Front Burner
- Mustard Peppercorn Rubbed Ribeye Steak
Easy Father’s Day Beverages
- Fresh Squeezed Homemade Lemonade from House of Nash Eats
- Pineapple Vodka Limeade from Home Cooking Memories
- Iced Coffee
Easy Father’s Day Desserts
- Triple Chocolate Jack Daniel’s Cupcakes from Bread Booze Bacon
- Oreo No Bake Cheesecake Parfaits from Plated Cravings
- Brown Butter Brownies from Self Proclaimed Foodie
- No Bake Rocky Road Bars from 2 Desserts a Day
Happy Father’s Day!