Posted by https://www.itsyummi.com/homemade-condensed-milk/
© 2012 Its Yummi. All rights reserved.
Homemade Sweetened Condensed Milk
This recipe for homemade condensed milk will make approximately 1 1/2 cups.
- 1 cup dry milk powder
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup water, boiling
- In a blender, combine sugar and dry milk powder. Blend!
- Combine vanilla, melted butter and boiling (HOT!) water and pour into the blender.
- Blend for 3 minutes, until thick. Reserve in the fridge and use as regular sweetened condensed milk.
Loading nutrition data...