Chilled Cantaloupe Soup
This chilled cantaloupe soup has a base of Greek vanilla yogurt, an extra touch of sweetness from fresh mango, and refreshing ginger and mint for a delightful summer treat!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 6 -8
- 1 medium cantaloupe peeled, seeded, and cut into large cubes
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) mango juice or fresh mango chunks
- 6 ounces (3/4 cup) vanilla yogurt plus extra for garnish.
- 1 Tablespoon light colored honey - I used organic orange blossom
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
Place half of the cantaloupe, the mango, and half of the yogurt into the bowl of a blender or food processor. Pulse to combine, then add remaining ingredients except for garnish and blend on medium until consistency is smooth and creamy.
Transfer to serving bowls and chill well before serving for best flavor. Just before serving, garnish with a dollop of yogurt and fresh mint.
Calories: 3kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Sugar: 1g