Healthy Chicken Waldorf Salad
Crisp apples, chicken, grapes, walnuts, and dried fruit are tossed in a light and healthy yogurt dressing.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1 pound cooked chicken cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 Jazz apples cored and chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup green or purple seedless grapes sliced in half
- 1 stalk celery thinly sliced or diced small
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt vanilla or plain flavor
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
Place chicken, apples, celery,walnuts, cranberries, and raisins into a large serving bowl. Toss to combine.
Add all yogurt dressing ingredients to a small bowl and whisk to combine. Pour dressing over salad ingredients and toss to combine. For best flavor, serve chilled.
Wrap any leftovers well and store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Calories: 520kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 87mg | Sodium: 105mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 40g