Don’t let the heat of summer get you down! Come in to my virtual kitchen and learn how to make a batch of my delicious and healthy mango raspberry chilled soup recipe. This soup is made in a blender, so in less than 5 minutes you can be chillin’ out!
I’ve fallen head over heels for chilled soup recipes this summer, and apparently it’s a darned good thing. With the heat index soaring upwards of 100 degrees for most of the nation, my recipes for Virgin Mary Sorbet, Chilled Cucumber Soup and Chilled Cantaloupe Soup have been the most popular (and most heavily repinned) recipes on my blog over the past 30 days!
Disclosure: I am honored to be a member of the Stonyfield Clean Plate Club, and to work with Brewer’s Organics. I received product and/or product coupons for writing this post, but all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Many of you know that I’m a proud member of the Stonyfield Clean Plate Club. It’s a blogger program that provides me with free coupons and/or product samples in exchange for recipe development. That program allows me to incorporate Stonyfield’s delicious organic dairy products into my recipes, just like I did with today’s mango raspberry soup! Besides the freebies, I get to work alongside other talented bloggers, AND I get to eat a lot of my very favorite yogurt! It’s a win-win, gang.
My other favorite ingredient in this recipe is the fresh organic mango that I received from Brewer’s Organics. They’re an organic produce home delivery company based out of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I first learned about them a month ago, when I found a crazy good deal for their service through Groupon. I tried them out and fell hard and fast for the great quality of the produce. After I learned a bit more about how their operations work and their dedicated customer service, I just knew that I had to work with them. It’s heavenly!
This chilled soup recipe is so easy to make, you can have it in your belly in less than 5 minutes. If you live in an area that has has some delicious fresh produce, by all means, use it in this recipe. However, if you’re in a situation where the raspberries or mango are out of season or difficult to find, use frozen fruit. Either way, you’ll be chillin’ out with a yummi bowl of soup for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Chef Bec’s recipe tips:
1. Process your fruit a little bit before you add the liquid ingredients. It’ll help things get creamy and dreamy much more quickly for you.
2. Don’t forget to leave a little bit of extra fruit on the side to use as garnish!
[bctt tweet=”This healthy, vegetarian Mango Raspberry Chilled Soup Recipe is Summer soup at its best!”]
Ready to get your blender whirling?
Grab your apron and let’s make this chilled soup recipe!
- Place fruit into the bowl of a high speed blender or food processor. If using frozen fruit, pulse on high speed several times to break up any large chunks.
- Add yogurt and almond milk and blend on high speed until ingredients are fully combined and creamy.
- If a thinner consistency is desired, add more almond milk, a tablespoon full at a time. If a thicker consistency is desired, add more fruit.
- Pour into serving bowls and garnish with a dollop of yogurt and slices of fresh fruit.