This is possibly the easiest cream cheese dip you’ll ever make! Perfect for holidays or using up leftover pantry ingredients, Cranberry Walnut Cinnamon Cream Cheese Dip can be used on a brunch board or a Sunday bagel.
How to make cream cheese fruit dip
Because we are not turning this into a cheese ball, it is as easy as letting the cream cheese come to room temperature and then mixing all the ingredients in into a bowl, plate and serve.
Can you freeze cream cheese dips
While it will not hurt to do so, the texture will be off due to the cream cheese. Cream cheese that has been frozen and then thawed ends up having a feta cheese-like texture instead of the smooth creamy texture we know and love of room temperature cream cheese.
What to serve with cream cheese dips
My favorite way to serve a cream cheese dip or a cream cheese ball is with a fruit, cheese, and vegetable board. Depending on the type of cream cheese dip (savory versus sweet) I plan the board in that manner. A sweeter dip like this one will have more berries and tart fruits for balance. My Bacon Cheeseball will have more cheeses, meats, and vegetables on the tray in comparison.
Can you make cream cheese dip ahead
Yes! In fact, I encourage it. This gives the flavors a chance to really mingle and develop. Make this the night before you plan to eat it. It will keep up to a week in the refrigerator when covered in an air tight container. Prior to serving use a rubber spatula to give a final stir.
More easy appetizers
- Pineapple Ham Crescent Rolls Appetizer
- Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip + 15 more game day appetizers
- Baked Turkey Meatballs without Breadcrumbs
More brunch recipes
- Whole Wheat Waffles made in the Blender
- Blueberry Yogurt Dutch Baby Pancake Recipe
- Christmas Brunch Menu Plan
Cranberry Walnut Cinnamon Cream Cheese Dip Recipe
- 12 ounces plain cream cheese (I used Philly low fat)
- 1 crisp green or red apple cored and diced (I used a festive red Envy apple)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place cream cheese into a mixing bowl and use a spoon or mixing spatula to soften slightly.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well to combine.
- Transfer onto a serving platter or into bowls and serve with graham crackers and apple slices.